2>What is CMLOCKER ransomware?
CMLOCKER is a file-locking malware that targets Windows users. Like a regular ransomware, it locks people’ content like documents, photos, audio, video files, statisticsbases, archives, etc. When the enciphering is accomplished, cyber criminals request income in return for a decryption software. However, we don’t warn that you pay them revenue because there is a huge risk of earning tricked by malware creators. Hence, you could be dumped together with no revenue and decryption application. Instead, you could monitor this instruction to fully uninstall CMLOCKER ransomware and unlock .CMLOCKER files for free-of-charge.
As soon as the encryption process is accomplished, you won’t be capable of opening files along with .CMLOCKER extension unless they are decrypted. For example, myfamily.jpg file will turn into myfamily.jpg.CMLOCKER. Afterward, CMLOCKER ransomware leaves HELP_DECRYPT_YOUR_FILES.txt record that hides payment commands.
The content of fine message (“HELP_DECRYPT_YOUR_FILES.txt”):
There exists two solutions to uninstall CMLOCKER Ransomware and decode your files. The at the start is to utilize an automated uninstallation program. This process is appropriate even for unskilled users because the uninstallation tool can eliminate all cases of the malicious virus in just several clicks. The first moment is to employ the by hand uninstallation guidelines. This is a much more complicated way that needs certain machine abilities.
How CMLOCKER ransomware gains on my device?
Cybercriminals use numerous approaches to spread the malware software to the target pc. Ransomware infections might enter victims’ operating systems etc. than in one or two techniques, in the majority of situations, cryptoviral scam breach is conducted together with the following techniques:
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in CMLOCKER.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
- CMLOCKER Connects to the internet without your permission
- Integrates into the web browser via the CMLOCKER browser extension
- CMLOCKER Shows commercial adverts
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Changes user's homepage
CMLOCKER effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1020%
- Windows 834%
- Windows 721%
- Windows Vista8%
- Windows XP17%
Eliminate CMLOCKER from Windows
Delete CMLOCKER from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove CMLOCKER from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase CMLOCKER from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete CMLOCKER from Your Browsers
CMLOCKER Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase CMLOCKER from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate CMLOCKER from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).