2>What is PIZZASUCKER ransomware?
PIZZASUCKER is another representative of a large and very dangerous family of cryptoviruses, known as Chaos ransomware. Like other malware of this class, it enciphers people’ details once it gains on their machines. After that, it carries them hostage until the victim pays the fine in Bitcoin cryptocurrency. However, we don’t recommend you do this, since there is a huge risk of being coerced and dumped together with little. Instead, you can use our guidelines in order to uninstall PIZZASUCKER ransomware and unlock .ICQ@PIZZASUCKER files for free-of-charge.
As soon as the encryption process is being done, you won’t be capable of opening files along with .ICQ@PIZZASUCKER extension unless they are decrypted. For example, myfamily.jpg file will turn into myfamily.jpg.ICQ@PIZZASUCKER. Afterward, PIZZASUCKER ransomware changes user’s desktop wallpaper as well as leaves ransom note in form of TXT file (“read_it.txt“) that contains payment instructions.
Screenshot of encoded by PIZZASUCKER malware files:
There exists two solutions to delete PIZZASUCKER Ransomware and decrypt your data. The at the start is to employ an automated removal utility. This process is appropriate even for not experienced users because the uninstallation software could delete all cases of this threat in just a couple clicks. The first moment is to employ our by hand elimination instructions. This is a much more baffling way that needs exclusive device abilities.
How PIZZASUCKER ransomware acquires on my pc?
Cybercriminals use several approaches to spread the malware software to the target pc. Ransomware malware may infect victims’ machines etc. than in one or two methods, in many situations, cryptoviral deception breach is done together with the following approaches:
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in PIZZASUCKER.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Common PIZZASUCKER behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Changes user's homepage
- Slows internet connection
- PIZZASUCKER Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- PIZZASUCKER Connects to the internet without your permission
PIZZASUCKER effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1028%
- Windows 836%
- Windows 719%
- Windows Vista5%
- Windows XP12%
Eliminate PIZZASUCKER from Windows
Delete PIZZASUCKER from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove PIZZASUCKER from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase PIZZASUCKER from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete PIZZASUCKER from Your Browsers
PIZZASUCKER Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase PIZZASUCKER from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate PIZZASUCKER from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).