As the name implies, 1-800-418-4202 Betrug is a technical support scam, an application that is a fake technical support number, and the people on the other end of the line will try to come by they offer the purchase of a service or a non-functional application on your money. Therefore, you should remove this application as soon as the opportunity arises. It is though not compromise your computer or promote malicious software downloads, but she will still hinder your computer experience by a fake error message randomly is represented, which includes the phone number 1-800-418-4202, to contact technical support. We have analyzed this infection and invite you to read more about our results in the following.
We consider 1-800-418-4202 Betrug to be vicious, as not only a non-existent service is offered, but also because the application in a malicious way is disseminated and other application presents itself as complete, to hide their presence. We have received information indicating that this dubious program with malicious software installers is concentrated, most likely offered on pages, the freeware hosting and bundle them with advertising-supported programs to earn revenue. Supposedly install this malicious Installer 1-800-418-4202 Betrug without your knowledge or permission, and you can’t disable your installation before running the bundled Installer. Apart from that, we have received information that imply that this malicious application on malicious Web pages in coupons is offered, which, once clicked, will initiate the download.
Interestingly, this malicious application as the Intel is from HD graphics driver. Their main executable file has the name intel.exe, and if you look in the Control Panel, the name of its editor as Intel Corporation is specified. The fact that she are from a completely different application, is already evil. Regardless, the file installs Corporation\Intel HD graphics Intel.exe in C:\WINDOWS\Intel and the installer creates various directory key. Once installed, this program is a directory string called Intel HD graphics with the value data of “C:\WINDOWS\Intel Corporation\Intel HD Graphics\Intel. exe” create in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run. Also, key in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Intel HD graphics and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Intel HD graphics that appear in the control panel as Intel HD graphics are created. The uninstaller does not work however, and you must manually stop the process before you delete the executable file.
This application is set up so that it runs as soon as Windows is started and a fake error message in the full screen mode Windows 10 with the text “your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error information, and then we’ ll restart it for you”(“your PC is causing a problem and must be restarted. We collect some error information and will then restart for you”) appears. HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED is the name of the alleged defect. Note that this error includes the phone number 1-800-418-4202 which would not appear if the mistake would be real. The developers of this program would make you just feel that you have a serious problem, and urge to call the number. If you do this however, you could be connected to people who might masquerade as technical support engineers and offer you to buy a shady program, which aims to resolve the problem. The telephone number to call can be very expensive, and the technician could deliberately prolong the call, to generate as much money as possible.
After we have tested 1-800-418-4202 Betrug, we have come to the conclusion that this is a fake application, the purpose of which is, do you believe, that your computer has a problem, even though he has none. Its purpose is to represent a fake technical support phone number that most likely can pay for their services and you recommends that you should buy a dubious application, which will supposedly solve the problem, which you supposedly have. The real problem however is 1-800-418-4202 Betrug, and you must delete that. You can do this either manually or use an anti malware program such as for example SpyHunter, but before this can remove this malware, you need to start Windows in safe mode.
Stopping the process of Intel.exe in the Task Manager
Deleting files from 1-800-418-4202 Betrug
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in 1-800-418-4202 Betrug.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
1-800-418-4202 Betrug Behavior
- Installs itself without permissions
- Changes user's homepage
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- 1-800-418-4202 Betrug Connects to the internet without your permission
- 1-800-418-4202 Betrug Shows commercial adverts
- Integrates into the web browser via the 1-800-418-4202 Betrug browser extension
- 1-800-418-4202 Betrug Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
1-800-418-4202 Betrug effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1023%
- Windows 837%
- Windows 725%
- Windows Vista7%
- Windows XP8%
1-800-418-4202 Betrug Geography
Eliminate 1-800-418-4202 Betrug from Windows
Delete 1-800-418-4202 Betrug from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove 1-800-418-4202 Betrug from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase 1-800-418-4202 Betrug from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete 1-800-418-4202 Betrug from Your Browsers
1-800-418-4202 Betrug Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase 1-800-418-4202 Betrug from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate 1-800-418-4202 Betrug from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).