The Advanced System Protector is an application that was developed by Systweak software. It is promoted as an effective tool, that “can find malware infections that are on your PC, and remove” (“find and remove malware infections present on your PC). When you visit their official website powerbundle.systweak.com/ASP/, notice immediately, that is very easy to download and install the Advanced System Protector is extremely easy and also, that you can install for free regular updates. The application itself looks like an ordinary scanner. He quickly scans the system when a user starts it, and lists all harmful elements that he could find on the computer. It really makes it seem that the Advanced System Protector is a completely reliable application that can clean your computer and prevent that malicious software enters into the system; but this is not quite the case. Frankly, security experts classify him as a potentially unwanted application. Read this article and decide for whether you want to or not to keep him on the computer.
If you install the Advanced System Protector on your computer with Windows XP, 7, 8, or 10 Windows, you will be a new folder named ASP (or Advanced System Protector) in % ProgramFiles % (or see %PROGRAMFILES(x86)%). It contains files such as AspManager.exe, aspsys.dll, AppResource.dll, and others. Also, the Advanced System Protector creates a task in the Windows Task Scheduler to automatically start at various set times. Since this program can start automatically, this means that it can run without permission and work in the background, even when you close it. There is nothing really dangerous, but if you do not want that starts this program without your knowledge, you can remove it from your computer. This is the only thing you can do, because it is not allowed for users to change these settings.
Experts who work with 2-delete-spyware.com, say that users who want to use the Advanced System Protector free, should remove this program, because it’s not free. Yes, you get the free license, if you specify your E-Mail address, but that only works once. To continue to use this application, you will have to buy it upgrade, i.e. the license. At the time of this writing, this program is 35.45 euros, but this price could vary of course depending on many factors, such as from your location. If you will not invest in this program, you should remove it immediately because the Advanced System Protector will be totally useless and use only your computer resources. To be honest, experts are pleased that many users choose to buy not the license for this potentially unwanted program, after the free trial period is over because this application very likely not be able to find all kinds of malicious applications, such as backdoors and Ransomware, and to take care of.
You not may still understand, why a legitimate-looking program such as the Advanced System Protector as a potentially unwanted application is classified. Let us explain you the reason. Recently, research conducted by computer security experts has shown that many people have installed the Advanced System Protector on your computer, even if they have not even downloaded this application. If you read the program reviews on the Web, you will quickly determine that the main complaint in relation to the Advanced System Protector it is that he has penetrated into your computer without permission. Experts do not believe that he showed up without the consent of the user in the computer, but they suspect that spread of Advanced System Protector in software bundles with additional software, which would explain why users do not know how and when the Advanced System Protector in their systems is come into it. The pooling method is currently the most popular distribution methods. Users will be informed, what applications are installed, but they rarely notice this information and thereby inadvertently allow the programs to get into your computer. Therefore different companies and cybercriminals used this method to distribute their software.
If you do not like the Advanced System Protector for some reason or have decided to buy not the license, you should remove this program from the system because it of pointless, useless programs installed to let (it will bring no benefits if you’s not upgrade). Fortunately, you can delete the Advanced System Protector from the control panel so that it will be difficult to take care of. If you feel that you need help, scroll down to find the manual removal instructions. You may like to use these instructions, or use such as for example SpyHunter a malware remover, delete unwanted applications from your computer.
Manually remove of the Advanced System Protector
- Press You at the same time the two win and Xbuttons.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Walking You to uninstall a program.
- Select The applicationthat you want to delete.
- Uninstall She them.
- Open You the Startmenu, and then click Control Panel.
- Open uninstall a program.
- Select It the unwanted software and delete you them by click Uninstall button.
- Click She corner Start in the bottom left button.
- Open the Control Panel and click Add or remove programs.
- Select You the unwanted software.
- Remove She them.
This Advanced System Protector stop processes:
This Advanced System Protector remove files:
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Advanced System Protector.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Advanced System Protector Behavior
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Advanced System Protector browser extension
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Changes user's homepage
- Slows internet connection
- Advanced System Protector Shows commercial adverts
- Common Advanced System Protector behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Advanced System Protector Connects to the internet without your permission
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
Advanced System Protector effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1020%
- Windows 835%
- Windows 721%
- Windows Vista8%
- Windows XP16%
Advanced System Protector Geography
Eliminate Advanced System Protector from Windows
Delete Advanced System Protector from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Advanced System Protector from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Advanced System Protector from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Advanced System Protector from Your Browsers
Advanced System Protector Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Advanced System Protector from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Advanced System Protector from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).