Antivirus Security Pro is a rogue anti spyware program, which was created by fraudsters. The interface of this threat is extremely misleading, so it is not surprising that many victims hold this fake security tool for real. Obviously, this is an error, because there is the goal of its creators is to urge to buy the supposed license version of this Rogueware victims to do so. When you consider that most legitimate security tools provide users with free scanner and charge fees for malware removal and security services, these malicious infection is quite credible. In addition, the victims of this threat with all the various warnings and messages is taken completely unprepared. Because if you believe that your Windows operating system is exposed to an attack, you might assume the first solution that you encounter that is offered in this case of the fake anti-spyware program. To learn more about the removal of Antivirus Security Pro and the infection itself, read further.
The name “WinWebSec” mean anything to you? This name stands for a comprehensive family of rogue anti-spyware programs, including 360 include attentive antivirus, System progressive protection and PC Defender. All these infections were examined earlier on this site, so you should be able to find the instructions, if you want to find out how you can delete them. Keep in mind that these infections are always their own characteristic properties, although they belong to the same family. Unfortunately, all were created to block your operating system and you believe you let that fake malware that was responsible. Antivirus Security Pro occurs as a “malware Security Suite” in appearance, and at the moment where it steals into your computer it performs a fake system scan, to make it look as a legitimate malware scanner. The scan is stopped in just a few moments – which reveals that it is not a real – and all kinds of dangerous threats appear. Even if you ignore the false scan report, you will not be able, pushing pop up warnings and recommendations to ignore, you to activate the license version of Rogueware. Here is an example.
To ensure that you feel disabled, Antivirus Security Pro could try to restrict access to certain .exe programs such as the Task Manager, registry editor or command prompt. In addition, it could be your browser hijack, to prevent you to inform yourself about this infection. When you start the browser and try to visit any Web site, the site indicates likely a warning stating that the site that you want to visit, is potentially harmful. Obviously, this is done only to prevent you to find out the truth about that you will be cheated. I hope you realize this in time before paying money for it. If this is already the case, the fake security tool could assure you that your operating system is now clean, but that’s a lie. As long as Antivirus Security Pro on your operating system is running, you are not sure. By paying the required fee for the licensed version of the Rogueware, you provide personal information, such as. Your name, your address, and of course your credit card information, price. Criminals may try to steal your identity, and that would of course not end well. If you have purchased the fake security tool so that you immediately inform your bank about the fraud.
If you find yourself out in a situation where you need to delete the Antivirus Security Pro, it is quite possible that you have to worry about the removal of other infections. They could have received this malicious Rogueware fake pop ups or software bundle, but it could have been activated by a Trojan. Therefore we strongly advise you, to scan your operating system, to examine it and to check whether you need to delete possibly other dangerous infections promptly. In any case we advise you – regardless, of whether other threats exist – an automatic removal preferable. Often are users able to manually clean your operating system, but this Rogueware is quite complex and their constituents have randomly generated names, what is not just useful for its discovery. If you can download no legitimate malware remover and run, use the instructions below to start your PC in safe mode with networking. Before you do this, you can try to enter the activation key listed below. Possibly, this key is already invalid, if you read this; If this is the case, follow the instructions below.
Activation key: AA39754E-715219CE
How to remove Antivirus Security Pro
Windows 8 or Windows 8.1:
Windows Vista or Windows 7:
This Antivirus Security Pro stop processes:
This Antivirus Security Pro remove files:
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Antivirus Security Pro.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Antivirus Security Pro Behavior
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Antivirus Security Pro Shows commercial adverts
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Antivirus Security Pro browser extension
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
Antivirus Security Pro effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1020%
- Windows 840%
- Windows 727%
- Windows Vista6%
- Windows XP7%
Antivirus Security Pro Geography
Eliminate Antivirus Security Pro from Windows
Delete Antivirus Security Pro from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Antivirus Security Pro from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Antivirus Security Pro from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Antivirus Security Pro from Your Browsers
Antivirus Security Pro Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Antivirus Security Pro from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Antivirus Security Pro from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).