If your operating system with the malignant Cockblocker Ransomware is infected, your files could be encrypted. The version of this Ransomware that we analyze, was not capable of affecting files; until you read this review, however, the malicious Ransomware may have been updated already. As you may already know, this Ransomware as a tool for money fraud acts. If she manages to encrypt files and a legitimate payment method presents to users, she can be used to demand money from all the victims. Of course these victims must decide to make the payment; It is possible, however, that many users want to pay the ransom, if they see that their precious personal files are encrypted. Try to delete that you get back your files the Cockblocker Ransomware in the hope? Unfortunately we have to disappoint you, because you can not restore your files, removing this dangerous threat.
Once entering the dangerous Cockblocker Ransomware – what is most likely corrupted spam E mail attachments – she tried to encrypt your personal files. At the time of writing was the C & C Server (collabvm.xyz with the IP address 14184.108.40.206) this malicious Ransomware switched off and thus not able to encrypt files. Indeed, our research team believes that the infection is not fully developed, and their developers still test it. Unfortunately, it looks that this infection will be released as a fully developed Ransomware, and just as dangerous as the Ransomware, Bitcoinpay@india.com will be Dharma Ransomware and other threats of Ransomware, which we have tested in the past. The Cockblocker Ransomware should encrypt your photos, archives, audio and video files, documents and other personal files. Exactly then she should represent a ransom note with instructions, which lead to the payment for a supposedly functioning decryptor or a decryptor key
If the Cockblocker Ransomware ultimately encrypted files, you should use the RSA encryption method, and according to our research, she should be the extension “.” Hannah”add all encrypted files. This should make it easy to find out which files were encrypted. As soon as you have found out, it is advisable to check your backup (for example, cloud storage or external hard drives), to check whether you have backup copies. If this is the case, you can remove the Cockblocker Ransomware without delay by your operating system. If this threat has does not encrypt your files, you can also delete it. Of course, the situation is more complicated if these Ransomware has actually encrypts your files, and you have no backups. In this case you will concentrate may be completely on the ransom demand, which is represented on the window “RansomwareDisplay” and after the encryption of files should appear the same.
The represented ransom of Cockblocker Ransomware is very offensive, and it provides no useful information. You just asked you to pay “a bit coin”. Whether this means that you exactly 1 bit coin (~ 710 euros) must pay is unknown. The ransom demand is no other details regarding the payment, making it impossible, because you need at least the Bitcoin address to transfer the money. Also no contact information be shown them. Of course we are talking about a specific version of Ransomware, and it is possible that you have to do it now with the version that is supported by a much more informative and detailed ransom. If you are in a situation in which your files are locked and you have no way to pay the ransom, there’s nothing you can do.
Unfortunately, there is the possibility that your files are lost if it is encrypted by the malicious Cockblocker Ransomware. Even if you pay the ransom – if this is possible – there is no guarantee that a decryptor would be provided to you or that this works. In the best case, all your personal files are backed up, and you can remove the Cockblocker Ransomware without any problems. The manual removal of this threat is not so easy, because you need to know the name and location of the malicious executable file. If you have opened them even about a spam E-mail attachment, you probably know where you have to search for it. If you do not manually delete it, we recommend installing an anti malware software to discover all malicious files and automatically remove.
Delete the Cockblocker Ransomware
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Cockblocker Ransomware.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Cockblocker Ransomware Behavior
- Cockblocker Ransomware Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Changes user's homepage
- Slows internet connection
- Cockblocker Ransomware Connects to the internet without your permission
- Installs itself without permissions
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Common Cockblocker Ransomware behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Cockblocker Ransomware browser extension
Cockblocker Ransomware effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1025%
- Windows 840%
- Windows 723%
- Windows Vista8%
- Windows XP4%
Cockblocker Ransomware Geography
Eliminate Cockblocker Ransomware from Windows
Delete Cockblocker Ransomware from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Cockblocker Ransomware from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Cockblocker Ransomware from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Cockblocker Ransomware from Your Browsers
Cockblocker Ransomware Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Cockblocker Ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Cockblocker Ransomware from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).