The Dharma Ransomware is a newly discovered malicious application that encrypts the files of users such as other similar threats. There are two different versions, but with the same name, that have more similarities than differences (the similarities and differences of the Dharma Ransomware are listed respectively in the next paragraph). It makes no difference, what version of this Ransomware infection in your computer gets into it since you encrypted will find your files in any case. 2-delete-spyware.com experts have found that these ransomwareartige malware attacks files, which are located in all directories, except those that are belong to Microsoft Corporation, are such as Internet Explorer, and is in the % WINDIR % directory. Although the Dharma Ransomware is no information on the amount of the ransom, it is clear that the user be prompted later, to pay a certain amount of money to get an “original decryption tool”. This decryption program is known as the only tool that can restore the files, but not recommended is to pay the money for it, because no one knows whether cybercriminals are still motivated to send you this decryption program, once they have received the money. It is perhaps possible restore this encrypted data without the specific decryption tool, which the cyber criminals claim to own it.
The Dharma Ransomware was named after the file name extension (the .dharma extension along with the E-Mail address, for example . bild.jpg. ) bitcoin143@India.com] .dharma), which has attached to its first version in files. Although the newer version of the Dharma Ransomware the new extension. [firstname.lastname@example.org] .wallet (such as bild.jpg. ) lavandos@Dr.com] .wallet) appends to files can be said that these versions of Ransomware infection almost not differ from each other, because both are attempting users to pull money out of your pocket. None of them mentions the exact amount of money must be transferred to decrypt the data users. Instead, users are instructed to send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com) depending on the version of Ransomware infection. Ransom demands, which were filed by the Dharma Ransomware, inform users about what they need to do to get back your files.
Although the Dharma Ransomware includes no information about the purchase of the decryption tools or the height of their ransom demand, users will receive likely instructions about how they can send money to the cyber criminals if they do what is required of them, that is, send an email. The amount of money you need to deposit, then also called. Regardless of the version of the Dharma Ransomware that you have encountered, the cyber criminals, you should pay any money even if you have to necessarily get back your files. The reason for this is that the cyber criminals, as mentioned above, may be send anything you. Our experts point out that users not rush should delete the encrypted files, because one day emerge a free decryption program, even if the heat (advanced encryption standard) encryption algorithm was used. There are users who can recover your data even without this special tool. This tool is perhaps not necessary, unless the users have a backup of your data on an external storage medium, from which they can easily revert back they. It is however imperative to completely delete the Dharma Ransomware from the computer before restoring.
The Dharma Ransomware is probably a new category of Ransomware infections; It differs however not much of older threats because it encrypts files to pull money out of your Pocket users, a ransom demand pushes, and distributed in spam emails. This malicious file occurs in these emails as an attachment. As so designed usually by cybercriminals that she looks like an innocent document, such as an invoice, many people open these attachments without hesitation, and this unfortunately infect their computers with the ransomware. It is a challenge to prevent Ransomware infections it again into the computer to sneak into it, but users must do everything necessary to protect your computer. According to the opinion by security experts, users can ensure maximum protection for your computer by installing a reputable antimalware software.
Their personal files are not decrypted, but you must still delete the malicious file of the Ransomware to ensure that never again will start. Because the Dharma Ransomware no execution point (point of execution; PoE) and no copies of itself on different directories created, it is sufficient to find the malicious file from the spam E-mail and delete, to ensure that this threat never encrypt files that are stored on your system. If you can not find the malicious file, you use an automatic program for malware removal, such as for example SpyHunter. Programs for automated malware removal scan the computer, find harmful components within seconds, and then completely remove.
Remove the Dharma Ransomware
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Dharma Ransomware.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Dharma Ransomware Behavior
- Installs itself without permissions
- Dharma Ransomware Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Dharma Ransomware browser extension
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
Dharma Ransomware effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1022%
- Windows 837%
- Windows 725%
- Windows Vista3%
- Windows XP13%
Dharma Ransomware Geography
Eliminate Dharma Ransomware from Windows
Delete Dharma Ransomware from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Dharma Ransomware from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Dharma Ransomware from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Dharma Ransomware from Your Browsers
Dharma Ransomware Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Dharma Ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Dharma Ransomware from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).