A Trojan horse is a Ransomware-application or, in other words, a malicious program that pretends to be useful in order to convince users that it was safe to start it. The very first Ransomware pretended to be that the user could say whether he risked, for HIV / AIDS to infect a questionnaire. Such questionnaires wurden using floppy disks spread 1989 beige wurden created a computer magazine. Therefore wurde each, the curious wurde and the test conducted, victims of the world’s first ransomware. The creator of this threat, Joseph Popp, had not taken the ability to remain anonymous, and wurde finally by investigators as the today’s criminals. Just like twenty-eight years ago this Trojan reminds US, how important it is to be careful, because new threats can be created at any time especially as hackers have now more resources to terrorize computer user.
No doubt, there are still users who have never encountered a ransomware. If you belong to this lucky, you wonder how these applications work and what damage they can cause to the computer maybe maybe. There are Ransomware applications that just lock the screen of the user, and without prejudice to leave the files that reside on the computer. The time invented cybercriminals Ransomware, which encrypts files and can disable all data on the computer, causing great difficulties for the user. There are malicious applications, which both damage the files and lock the screen. The world’s first Ransomware wurde so programmed that she encrypted the file name only so so to speak, not the file itself encrypted wurde. This means that the victim could get free data by changing the file name, although you need to know to do that, what file extensions and names originally had these files.
And even if the computer with the HIV/AIDS questionnaire, which we have already mentioned, infected put the floppy disk wurde, as soon as the victim, wurde malware enabled only after a few days. Since the questionnaire later enabled only later brought to light was wurde and the Ransomware, there was no reason to assume that the disk is infected. When the computer finally locked wurde, were the victims of the AIDS Ransomware a ransom note, demanding the payment of 189 USD. It seems that some of the users paid the ransom because the malware developers promised to donate the proceeds of the infection of AIDS research because he declared inadequate wurde mentally, to participate in a process.
As already mentioned, the so-called AIDS Ransomware encrypted only the name, rather than to encrypt the file itself. The creators of malware, Joseph Popp, using only a symmetric cryptography so that the key to decrypt the malicious application itself could refer to. Therefore, users who were able to do so, had to pay no ransom to buy the decryption tools. Unfortunately, wurden which improves Ransomware applications over the years and are become more dangerous because they can damage all personal and program files fairly quickly and the user go unnoticed.
With time IT professionals have developed more sophisticated encryption systems, which uses wurden for the privacy, but hackers have started to use it for the creation of ransomware. The improved encryption systems no longer used the same encryption and decryption key; Instead, there were now two different keys (public and private). The private key, or expressed the encryption key can be stored on the server of the cyber criminals, so that approaches the victim can’t touch him, different, unless the hacker makes him available. The first file encrypting Ransomware was the CryptoLocker Trojan, which appeared for the first time in 2013. A year later, hacker created more such threats, and the number of Ransomware applications began to rise.
The emergence of the AIDS Ransomware was quite clearly just an early start, and although it took years to cyber criminals developed this new type of malware, Ransomware applications to one of the most widespread security threats wurden. Instead of being spread via removable media, they can penetrate today via spam E-mails, exploit kits or other malicious files in a system. To avoid this type of malicious program, IT professionals strongly advise users to be careful with suspicious files that get on the Internet and to create a backup copy of important files that available copies, if your original files are damaged. Finally, it is advisable to have a legitimate anti-malware tool that can detect such a threat before it has a chance to damage the system or the files for greater protection.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in wurde.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
- wurde Shows commercial adverts
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Common wurde behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Installs itself without permissions
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Changes user's homepage
- Slows internet connection
- wurde Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- wurde Connects to the internet without your permission
wurde effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1026%
- Windows 829%
- Windows 719%
- Windows Vista8%
- Windows XP18%
Eliminate wurde from Windows
Delete wurde from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove wurde from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase wurde from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete wurde from Your Browsers
wurde Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase wurde from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate wurde from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).