Exotic Ransomware is a nasty infection, whose Entwickler according to our research in the location might be to decrypt your files as promised. These Ransomware encrypts your files by using a complex algorithm, just to get to pay a ransom. Although the payment should grant you access to a decryptor, it is unlikely that the cyber criminals will help you, even if you pay the ransom in full. You must read this report to learn why our research team doubting the friendliness of insidious cybercriminals. In this report, we will explain the removal of the Exotic Ransomware. Some users delay this task because they don’t know what to do with their personal files. We have some tips for it. If you have any questions about the information presented in this report, you can then use any comments the section below to start a discussion.
Just like most Ransomware infections we have this page Ransomware verified, including APT Ransomware, Comrade circle Ransomware or Hades loose, and the Exotic Ransomware most likely accessing your operating system has a damaged spam E-mail. The cybercriminals can use spam emails, designed to expose you to a malicious Launcher (.exe file) without your knowledge. This Launcher, files could be represented as a normal document and represented using a misleading E-Mail message. As soon as it is opened, the Launcher runs the Ransomware and the encryption process begins. Of course, you are the one who is responsible for the opening of the threat in this case. If you still do not have encountered Exotic Ransomware, make sure that you carefully deal with spam emails. Open it in the future to avoid that other types of malicious infections penetrate into your PC, that would have to be removed. If you have already opened the malicious .exe file, it is important to know their location, because this will help you to delete the Ransomware from your computer.
According to our research was the Exotic Ransomware uploaded first on October 12, 2016. It is not yet known whether this threat directed at a specific area, but it is possible that their developers choose their victims at random. Once the infection on the victim’s computer is running, it is highly likely that you will find a malicious .exe file in the %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup folder. In our case was this name means called and of course the file “Microsoft Audiodriver.exe”, that it is more difficult for you to identify malware. After all, it’s unlikely that you would hurry to delete a file with the word “Microsoft” in the name, out of fear, to delete an important system file. Well, if you fail to get rid of this file, all of your personal files in the % UserProfile % folder are the extension “.” get exotic”. Just then, a pop up window called “You got fucked by EXOTIC SQUAD!” will appear and ask you to pay a ransom of us $ 50. Below on this page, you will find the address of 14k81d3PhfB8A3GJAGa1wmbRdE7x7fgby8, to which you should send the money. But you should do this in any case. The developer of the Exotic Ransomware has no way to identify you. There is no contact information which could confirm the payment. Also, no communication has been awarded with external servers, which is why our researchers doubt that a decryption key at all will be created or saved. The payment of the ransom could be so just a waste of your money.
In the best case, your personal files are backed up, and you can delete the Exotic Ransomware without further delay. However, if your files are not backed up, you must accept the fact may be that they are lost. Of course you should not give up before you have first searched for a solution. At this time, there is no solution that we could find, but you’re reading this you may later and a legitimate decryptor could have been created in the meantime, to help you decipher the Exotic Ransomware. If you eventually lose your files, you will see this as a lesson that the backup of your files and the protection of your operating system is crucial. If you now want to worry about your virtual protection, you can download an anti-malware tool which will automatically delete the ransomware. If you are not yet ready to do so, you use the following manual removal instructions.
Reboot in safe mode
The Task Manager is disabled by the Ransomware, which is why you can not stop the malicious processes. As a result, you must restart in safe mode to eliminate the infection.
Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7:
Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10:
Remove the Exotic Ransomware
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Exotic Ransomware.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Exotic Ransomware Behavior
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Exotic Ransomware Connects to the internet without your permission
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Common Exotic Ransomware behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Changes user's homepage
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
Exotic Ransomware effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1028%
- Windows 838%
- Windows 722%
- Windows Vista7%
- Windows XP5%
Exotic Ransomware Geography
Eliminate Exotic Ransomware from Windows
Delete Exotic Ransomware from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Exotic Ransomware from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Exotic Ransomware from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Exotic Ransomware from Your Browsers
Exotic Ransomware Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Exotic Ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Exotic Ransomware from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).