The Hades Locker Ransomware could be your next nightmare, because this behemoth can draw hundreds of file extensions in affected and encrypt. This could be the loss of all your photos, videos, documents, archives and more mean. This might shock you if you have no idea about what has attacked just your computer. The worst news we have for you, is that we have found yet no free decryption tool on the Web that could help you to restore your files. This simply means that you have basically two options: either pay the demanded ransom these scoundrels, or use your recently saved backup that you have stored on an external drive. Unfortunately, many users see still no need to do so, to create a backup. This attack will be some of you an important lesson. If you want to restore order on your computer, we recommend you the Hades Locker Ransomware immediately to remove. If you choose the payment, you should wait until you have managed to decrypt your files.
The most likely way, as you can see this behemoth, is to download it from a spam email. The infection can occur when you open these spam and save the attached file. When you run this file, it will download this attack and run in the background. All you will notice it is the fact that the annex can be incorrectly opened. You could see a Kauderwelschtext and a warning that you must enable macros, able to see the contents of this file. However, if you enable the macros, the malicious script in this document to initiate this attack. This can also happen when this file as an image file in appearance. But in fact is in both cases an executable file that you want to enable this threat. Obviously she is listed in the bogus E-Mail as a file that you “must see”, such as a not paid posting, an overdue invoice or fined by the local authorities.
You must exercise in your Inbox more caution, because a so sophisticated spam can bypass your spam filter and land in your Inbox. If you have doubts about the reliability of an e-mail message or its attachment, you should ask the sender. Otherwise, you could end up that all your files are encrypted in a very short time and delete the Hades Locker Ransomware will not restore your files.
Our investigation shows that this malware program is in fact a new revised version of a known and no longer active threat called WildFire ransomware. Because the developer’s command and control servers have been hacked, they had no other choice to give up this version, and to develop a more secure. These Ransomware uses the AES encryption algorithm to encrypt your files; This process starts but not immediately, because this infection sends first certain information about you and your computer to their designated server.
When a file is encrypted, it will have the extension “. ~ HLN3WQG ‘. The Hades Locker Ransomware sets three files with the ransom demand in each directory where files were encrypted. These are the following files: “README_RECOVER_FILES_ [ID] .html”, “README_RECOVER_FILES_ [ID] .png” and “README_RECOVER_FILES_ [ID] .txt”. After this infection has finished its work, she displays her picture with the ransom demand on your screen.
This alert informs you about the encryption, and that you need to visit a particular Web site to get more details about transferring money. You need to send 1 bit coin, which is equivalent to about 600 euros, these cyber criminals. If you send this money but not within a week, you will have to pay double: approx. 1200 euro. This price is quite juicy, 0.1 to 1 bit coin in other cases compared with the. But there is no guarantee that you will receive the decryption password and the software. This decision isn’t easy. But you should consider whether your files are ever so much value. And what if these criminals have again shut down their server or be hacked? How do you plan then to receive your one-time password? We believe that the best way to protect your computer is to delete the Hades Locker Ransomware promptly.
We have prepared the necessary instructions for you, if you want to take the matter into your own hands. Please follow these steps carefully to achieve the best results. As you can see, it is very easy to be infected with a dangerous Ransomware program. We must also mention that you may download such threats on your system, if your browser and driver are not regularly updated. There are so-called exploit kits that criminals can use older security vulnerabilities to exploit and to infect your computer with ransomware. If you want to have a proper protection for your computer, we recommend you to download a reliable tool for malware removal.
How to remove the Hades Locker Ransomware from Windows
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Hades Locker Ransomware.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Hades Locker Ransomware Behavior
- Hades Locker Ransomware Shows commercial adverts
- Integrates into the web browser via the Hades Locker Ransomware browser extension
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Hades Locker Ransomware Connects to the internet without your permission
- Changes user's homepage
- Common Hades Locker Ransomware behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Slows internet connection
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Installs itself without permissions
Hades Locker Ransomware effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1020%
- Windows 834%
- Windows 720%
- Windows Vista6%
- Windows XP20%
Hades Locker Ransomware Geography
Eliminate Hades Locker Ransomware from Windows
Delete Hades Locker Ransomware from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Hades Locker Ransomware from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Hades Locker Ransomware from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Hades Locker Ransomware from Your Browsers
Hades Locker Ransomware Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Hades Locker Ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Hades Locker Ransomware from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).