If you opened a window with the text “Your data have been encrypted” (“your data was encrypted”) to you on the desktop, it is very likely that Lock93 Ransomware is in your computer. There is no doubt that what we say is right, once you have found a bunch of encrypted personal files on your computer. It is obvious that the Ransomware infection Lock93, which opened this window for you, aimed at a wide range of people, because the ransom message that opens on the desktop is available in 2 languages: Russian and English. In addition, it creates a .txt file on the desktop, which is also in 2 languages. Of course, this file and the window with the ransom message are not visible until the Lock93 Ransomware has finished the encryption of files that it finds on the computer. Ransomware infections not lock files for fun. The specialists are sure that all Act the same to receive money from the users. Do not give the cybercriminals these Ransomware infection belongs, what they want, because they will develop a similar infection that can encrypt your files again in the future. In addition, users should transfer no money on the cyber criminals, as these crooks could give you nothing in return, i.e. the key to unlock of the files could you not be sent. Be not stupid – nobody is in this case your money repay you.
The Lock93 Ransomware is designed to help the cybercriminals, obtaining money from the users; it decrypts all files that will be stored on your computer so and all this adds the new file name extension. lock93 at the moment add by entering the system. Then it will open a window on the desktop the .txt file is assumed. The window which covers the screen, indicating that users must send the unique code to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com which is specified at the end of the ransom message, to get the payment instructions. As soon as they receive them, immediately becomes clear that they have to pay RUR 1000 to get the “unlock code”. The .txt file (Ð˜ÐÐ¡Ð¢Ð Ð£ÐšÐ¦Ð˜Ð¯ INSTRUCTION.txt) contains basically the same information as the window opened by the Lock93 Ransomware – the following is a snippet:
At the time of this writing, the purchase of the key by the cyber criminals is still the only way to unlock data; Experts still don’t think that it would be very smart to pay money for the decryption tool, whether it is nowadays quite cheap compared to other known Ransomware infections. But the cybercriminals could try to convince, to acquire the key that they don’t even have. Even if they really had him, he would not completely remove the Lock93 Ransomware from your PC after unlock your files were. The means that the Ransomware infection could strike again.
Ransomware infections are extremely prevalent nowadays, which is why specialists already have figured out how these are disseminated. According to researchers, who work at 2-delete-spyware.com, it is very likely that this computer infection mainly through spam mail is distributed. To be more precise, Ransomware infections usually get as attachments in these spam emails in the computer. In most cases, these are as harmlose.doc – is one of thousands of similar infections (.docx) and .pdf documents which explains why so many people get infected with the Lock93 Ransomware, this Ransomware, if you so do nothing to protect your computer from damage, your files, you could one day lose again. There are only two things that you can do to stopping malware to break into your system. First, you should invest in a security tool and enable this immediately after you have deleted the Ransomware infection. Secondly, you should ignore all spam emails you receive, even if they look harmless.
You can remove the Lock93 Ransomware either manually or automatically. The 1st method should be used only by users, who are familiar with computers and malware or at least already tried manually to delete ransomware. The automatic method is faster and easier, because the user must run the scanner and click a button to remove infections that detects the automatic malware remover. To allow users who decide to save time and automatically delete infections, SpyHunter, use, which is known to be a powerful and reliable anti-malware scanner. Unfortunately, however, this tool can unlock files for you.
Remove the Lock93 Ransomware
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Lock93 Ransomware.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Lock93 Ransomware Behavior
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Lock93 Ransomware Shows commercial adverts
- Lock93 Ransomware Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Lock93 Ransomware browser extension
Lock93 Ransomware effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1023%
- Windows 835%
- Windows 721%
- Windows Vista4%
- Windows XP17%
Lock93 Ransomware Geography
Eliminate Lock93 Ransomware from Windows
Delete Lock93 Ransomware from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Lock93 Ransomware from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Lock93 Ransomware from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Lock93 Ransomware from Your Browsers
Lock93 Ransomware Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Lock93 Ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Lock93 Ransomware from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).