If you “payday: the heist”, familiar to the shooter, were, you know, where does the name Payday Ransomware . This game is about a bank robbery, and the creator of this harmful Ransomware have bent on your personal savings. If it attacks your operating system and your personal files successfully which at the time of the inspection encrypted, she can charge a high ransom, 950 R$ (approx. EUR 270) is. The currency in which the ransom is specified, and the language that is used for the ransom – Portuguese – indicates that this infection there aimed at users, who live in Brazil. Various versions of this malware infection could be developed for various regions as a target, but most likely the creator of this threat have already chosen their main goal. Are you trying to delete the Payday Ransomware, so you can concentrate on the decryption of your files? This is not the right approach. Instead, you need to consider what you want to do with your personal files. Then will remove these harmful Ransomware, without later regret this.
Like most Ransomware infections, that we had to do it (Santa_helper@protonmail.com Ransomware, Bitcoinpay@india.com Ransomware, etc.), hides the Payday Ransomware in spam emails. If you are careless, you could run this malware infection, without even knowing it, and if you are unaware that you are that is malware snuck into it, not remove it. If you let that happen, the Ransomware is encrypt quickly all your personal files. The data in these files are encrypted, even unreadable making the files. Also, the extension will be these files “. sexy” appended, which should help you to recognize them. According to our investigation, the Payday Ransomware should encrypt files in the % userprofile % directory and its subfolders only where but this is the place where many users keep their most sensitive files. Has this malicious Ransomware encrypts irreplaceable files? Have you created a backup copy of them maybe earlier? If you have backup copies of the modified files, you should not hesitate to remove this insidious threat to ransomware. However, remember that you should not search for backup copies, while the Ransomware is still active.
The file “!” ATENÃ‡ÃƒO!. HTML”, created on the desktop, to inform you about the claims of the Payday Ransomware. In accordance with these requirements, you must the amount in Bitcoin, R $950 (~ 0.36 BTC) corresponds to, transfer to the specified address. Then you expected, you confirm the payment with an email to CATSEXY@PROTONMAIL.COM. Will you receive a decryption tool or a key, after you have made the payment? No one can guarantee that, which is why our team of researchers of which discourages, to follow the instructions of cybercriminals. Of course they want your money, but no one can force them to provide you with a decryption key. If you want to have a choice and make the payment, keep in mind that you could be there at the end with empty hands. Our malware analysts assert that it is perhaps possible to crack the decryption key using a legitimate file decryption program. Unfortunately, this is currently not possible. If you decide not to pay the ransom, you should nevertheless not hastily delete the malicious files (unless you have backup copies of them). Store them in a separate folder, and maybe a decryption program will be developed in the future.
As soon as you have decided not to pay the ransom, you can go ahead with the removal of the Payday Ransomware. This infection should be not difficult to find if you have run yourself by you have opened a spam E mail attachment. In this case, you must only the file that you downloaded (she are located in the appropriate place), find and delete. The instructions below lists all the steps you need to perform to delete these Ransomware, and the process is really simple. If you have problems, you can install always an anti-malware tool, and we recommend you also for various other reasons, to choose this option. First, If multiple threats are active, they are deleted together with the ransomware. Secondly, Your operating system requires reliable protection, to prevent malware in the future from attacking your computer, and a reliable anti-malware software can provide around the clock protection.
Delete the Payday Ransomware
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Payday Ransomware.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Payday Ransomware Behavior
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Common Payday Ransomware behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Changes user's homepage
- Payday Ransomware Shows commercial adverts
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Payday Ransomware Connects to the internet without your permission
- Integrates into the web browser via the Payday Ransomware browser extension
Payday Ransomware effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1027%
- Windows 834%
- Windows 724%
- Windows Vista5%
- Windows XP10%
Payday Ransomware Geography
Eliminate Payday Ransomware from Windows
Delete Payday Ransomware from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Payday Ransomware from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Payday Ransomware from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Payday Ransomware from Your Browsers
Payday Ransomware Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Payday Ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Payday Ransomware from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).