The Razy 5.0 Ransomware is a dangerous computer infection that was discovered two months ago (on July 27, 2016) to first by experts. Experts keep the Razy 5.0 for a dangerous threat, and have assigned them the Ransomware category, because it is immediately encrypted the files, if you come into it in the computers. Although she usually rather secretly enters computer, users find out quickly that they have this infection on their computers, because the css.vbs file is created immediately after the infiltration of the Ransomware on the desktop. Then you hear a computer-generated voice that once ‘attention! Attention! Attention!” (“Warning! Caution! Attention!”) says, and then ten times reviewed the following message: “your documents, photos, databases, and other important files have been encrypted” (“your documents, photos, databases and other important files have been encrypted”). Like other Ransomware infections, the Razy, 5.0 Ransomware blocks personal files with a cryptographically strong key so it is probably impossible to decrypt these files without the special key. Cybercriminals use the AES encryption algorithm with intention. You are attempting to force users to buy the decryption tool of them. Although there is no free tool for relief from files that have been encrypted by the Razy 5.0 Ransomware, you should keep the money rather than pay the cyber criminals.
The Razy 5.0 Ransomware encrypts files, by it the file name extension. Razy adds. Also it changes the name during the encryption process of all your files, i.e.. You will quickly notice that something is wrong. Once this computer infection finished encrypting the files, it creates the following files on the desktop now: css.vbs, Razydecrypt.jpg and index.html. They already know why she used the css.vbs file; However, you know nothing about the other two. The study, conducted by experts operating at 2-delete-spyware.com, has shown that Razydecrypt.jpg is a ransom note in the .jpg image format. It contains a short message: “!” Attention! All your files have been encrypted. Open – >! DECRYPT MY FILES! HTML to decrypt your files”(“! “) Caution! All your files have been encrypted. Open->! DECRYPT MY FILES! HTML, to decrypt your files.”) When you open the .html file, which you can find on the desktop, you are expected to, that you buy the decryption program for 50 EUR / USD; but you will be very disappointed because it turns out that the Razy 5.0 Ransomware not working properly and it is impossible to decrypt the files. More specifically, nothing happens after clicking on the hyperlink “Razy pay to get your data BACK” (“Razy, you pay, get back your data”). Actually, we discourage our read always to buy software from cyber criminals, because they risk losing their money for nothing. Yes, there are many cases in which Cyberschurken steal money, but does not send the software, for which the user has paid.
According to our researchers, the Razy generates a 16-key of byte 5.0 Ransomware on each victim, so it is probably impossible to guess him, and to decrypt the files. Of course you should not easily give up. Our researchers recommend you to download a file recovery tool from the Web 5.0 Ransomware after deleting the Razy and use it. Alternatively, you can try to restore your files from a backup copy, that you created before the arrival of this malicious file. Make copies of your files, make sure not to lose your files, if in the future an other Ransomware, which encrypts files, enters into your computer. Of course, you can ensure the maximum protection of your system. Read carefully the next section, to find out how you can do that.
Ransomware infections are nasty threats that always get into computer without permission. In the case of the Razy she could have been created from 5.0 Ransomware, by a Trojan dropper in your system, or you have allowed yourselves in your computer to sneak into it, by you have opened an attachment from a spam email. Many users to open these emails, even though they know that spam emails may be bad, because the attachment you see looks harmless, such as a pdf document. In addition, these emails are often created in a way that they look as if they were sent by DHL, FedEx or other reputable companies. Of course, these companies to do anything with the Razy 5.0 Ransomware have. Not all users find it easy to protect your computer from harmful infections. If you also don’t dare to this, install a legitimate software on the computer. She will protect you around the clock. Also, remember to ignore all spam emails.
The Razy 5.0 Ransomware works only if users open their executable file, meaning that she not copied to other directories. Because there is no need to delete their copies from other directories, you will need to delete only the Ransomware file and other files that you created on the desktop, to remove them completely from the system. If you need help, use our instructions for manual removal. Alternatively, you can scan your computer with the reputable SpyHunter scanner to delete this computer infection faster. The free version of this scanner can be downloaded from our website by clicking on the download button.
How to remove the Razy 5.0 Ransomware
- Find They the executable file of the Ransomware (you can find it on the desktop, in the downloadsdirectory, or somewhere else).
- Delete She them.
- Remove You the following files from the desktop , and empty you Trash:
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Razy.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Razy Shows commercial adverts
- Changes user's homepage
Razy effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1032%
- Windows 839%
- Windows 725%
- Windows Vista6%
- Windows XP-2%
Eliminate Razy from Windows
Delete Razy from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Razy from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Razy from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Razy from Your Browsers
Razy Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Razy from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Razy from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).