Reg TuneUp is a new PC optimization tool, which claims to be finding registry errors and to fix the location. This should increase the performance of your computer and ensure its proper functioning. Tests that have been carried out by researchers at 2-delete-spyware.com, have shown that this PC-Optimizer on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and Windows 10 works, which means that it aims to thousands of computer users. People who encounter this application, find them quite useful; our experts have to disappoint them but because they need to inform them, that it is not as useful as it appears at first glance. Of course they say that doesn’t Reg TuneUp at all. As noted, Reg TuneUp removes empty registry keys that, left behind by programs that are no longer on the computer; but it can nevertheless not as a 100% trusted program are known. In fact, it is according to experienced researchers in the category of potentially unwanted programs. You say that’s for a reason falls into this category. Find out why Reg TuneUp belongs to this category, by carefully reading this report. The latest information about this potentially unwanted program are made available.
Reg TuneUp is not very different from other PC optimization tools that are there, such as Pro PC clean, Optimizer Pro and Advanced PC Tuneup. It scans just as the system as soon as it is installed on the computer is these applications. It performs this scan to find system-related error, error, the com and Active-X components, user-related errors and errors that affect the startup and uninstall, affect users it allows also, making a “full registry backup”. Once Reg TuneUp has completed the scan of the computer on which it is installed, it displays then, how many errors it has found. As already said, is above all registry keys that belong to programs that are no longer installed on the computer. They have no big impact on the performance of the system, so consequently, you might determine that the performance of your computer at all not has improved, after you have deleted it. Free 15 fixes on the free version of Reg TuneUp. To resolve the remaining issues, a user must buy the license for this PC Optimizer and it then upgrade. Is it worth to spend money for an application that is not as useful as she claimed? You are the ones he can answer this question, because you’re in charge here, but keep in mind that experts recommend a more trusted application to invest in, which is not referred to as a “potentially unwanted program”.
Some users download from his official website Reg TuneUp regtuneup.com, but not all those who have installed this application on their computer, do remember to have done this yourself. Therefore, it could be according to researchers that it is distributed in software bundles with freeware and is installed together with these applications. Once Reg TuneUp on the computer is installed, it creates a folder with a name in the CLSID format (18d3a410-f2c0-4c67-85b2-67491421d6ee) in %PROGRAMFILES(x86)% and three tasks in %WINDIR%\System32\Tasks (Task Scheduler): Reg TuneUp_DEFAULT, Reg TuneUp_UPDATES and Reg TuneUp. One of these tasks created allows you to start this potentially unwanted program together with the Windows operating system. This means that this program opens after you start your PC, even if you have previously signed it. You should be able to disable the auto-start function, what you but should do not bother, if you do not intend to make Reg TuneUp on your computer installed.
Fortunately, Reg TuneUp is not a particularly dangerous threat, i.e. There should be no problem to remove them from the system. They need to open only the control panel and delete them like any other ordinary application. She leaves no leftover, so you need to do anything further. If you of course want to make sure that no other untrusted applications are installed on your computer, you should perform a system scan with SpyHunter after manual removal of Reg TuneUp. There could be a number of different infections that work behind your back, so scan your computer using an automated tool is a very good step.
Manual deletion of Reg TuneUp
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Reg TuneUp.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Reg TuneUp Behavior
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Reg TuneUp Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Reg TuneUp Connects to the internet without your permission
- Reg TuneUp Shows commercial adverts
- Installs itself without permissions
- Slows internet connection
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
Reg TuneUp effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1022%
- Windows 833%
- Windows 721%
- Windows Vista8%
- Windows XP16%
Reg TuneUp Geography
Eliminate Reg TuneUp from Windows
Delete Reg TuneUp from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Reg TuneUp from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Reg TuneUp from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Reg TuneUp from Your Browsers
Reg TuneUp Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Reg TuneUp from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Reg TuneUp from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).