2>What is DAGON LOCKER ransomware?
DAGON LOCKER is a virus, that is able to lock all the personal and important for any user file. It shall slither onto the victim’s operating system, beginning the encryption process, then request a big sum of profits as a penalty. The second the payment is accomplished, criminals are supposed to carry out their piece of the deal, regardless, there is no certainty that they would assist. The malevolent software itself can be circulated by hacking via an not protected RDP configuration, email spam and fraudulent attachments, deceitful downloads, exploits, web injections, fictitious updates, repackaged, and compromised installers. If your files are enciphered by ransomware, you may utilize this guide to terminate DAGON LOCKER ransomware and decode .Dagoned files for free-of-charge.
Screenshot of encoded by DAGON LOCKER malicious software files:
As soon as the encryption process is accomplished, you won’t be capable of opening files in bundles with .dagoned extension unless they are decrypted. For example, myfamily.jpg file will turn into myfamily.jpg.dagoned. Afterward, DAGON LOCKER ransomware leaves README_TO_DECRYPT.html record that hides payment commands.
The content of penalty notification (“README_TO_DECRYPT.html”):
There exists two solutions to eliminate DAGON LOCKER Ransomware and decrypt your data. The at the beginning is to employ an automated uninstallation tool. This process is useful even for unskilled users as the elimination application can delete all cases of this infection in just a couple clicks. The moment is to utilize our by hand uninstallation instructions. This is a much more baffling way that needs certain pc abilities.
How DAGON LOCKER ransomware receives on my device?
Cybercriminals use numerous methods to spread the malware software to the target system. Ransomware malicious software can infect victims’ operating systems etc. than in one or two methods, in the majority of situations, cryptoviral deception breach is done together with the following techniques:
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in DAGON LOCKER.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
DAGON LOCKER Behavior
- Slows internet connection
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Integrates into the web browser via the DAGON LOCKER browser extension
- DAGON LOCKER Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- DAGON LOCKER Shows commercial adverts
DAGON LOCKER effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1022%
- Windows 829%
- Windows 725%
- Windows Vista3%
- Windows XP21%
DAGON LOCKER Geography
Eliminate DAGON LOCKER from Windows
Delete DAGON LOCKER from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove DAGON LOCKER from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase DAGON LOCKER from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete DAGON LOCKER from Your Browsers
DAGON LOCKER Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase DAGON LOCKER from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate DAGON LOCKER from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).