Span>What is Kkia ransomware?
This month was marked by the appearance of DJVU variant called Kkia ransomware. Kkia is a cryptovirus that comes to the pc and enciphers user details in multiple forms. This could be a catalog office, archive, photos, videos, and etc.. After enciphering through a certain algorithm, the files become useless for further use. From this moment, cybercriminals begin blackmailing victims by urging a fine in Bitcoin cryptocurrency in return for encoded information. Still, if you are contaminated along with this penaltyware, let us alert you – don’t spend any revenue on penalty, there are various of statements that cybercriminals just overlook their victims after payment. Instead, you could try through this guide to terminate terminate Kkia ransomware and unlock .Kkia files without paying the ransom money.
This variety notwithstanding, they all observe the same minimal design – to coerce money in return for profitable statistics. Promptly after penetration, it begins to enchipher user files appending them in packages with .kkia extension. The quantity of fine is $980 and to motivate victims to pay quicker, criminals offer a 50% voucher for payment inside 72 hours. For this purpose, cybercriminals want you to contact them by email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. The more detailed information you can find in the TXT file virus creates:_readme.txt:
In the end, it’s up to you to assume it or not, but let us advise you – no one can guarantee that they would do their piece of the deal. On the adverse, there is a large hazard of being coerced and merely dropped alongside little. The only safe way to deal with the issue is to delete Kkia ransomware from the computer through relevant applications in order to cancel the nasty movements of the malicious program and then repair your content from the backup.
There exists two solutions to erase Kkia ransomware and decode your data. The at the beginning is to employ an automated removal utility. This process is handy even for not experienced users because the uninstallation software could eliminate all situations of this infection in just several clicks. The moment is to implement the by hand termination guidelines. This is a much more hard way that needs exclusive os abilities.
Screenshot of bogus Windows upgrade you could notice during the enciphering:
How Kkia ransomware gets on my computer?
Cybercriminals use varying approaches to distribute the malware software to the target pc. Ransomware malware could infect victims’ operating systems etc. than in one or two techniques, in the majority of situations, a cryptoviral scam breach is complete together with the following techniques:
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Kkia ransomware.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Kkia ransomware Behavior
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Changes user's homepage
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Kkia ransomware Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Kkia ransomware browser extension
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
Kkia ransomware effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1028%
- Windows 841%
- Windows 728%
- Windows Vista6%
- Windows XP-3%
Kkia ransomware Geography
Eliminate Kkia ransomware from Windows
Delete Kkia ransomware from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Kkia ransomware from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Kkia ransomware from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Kkia ransomware from Your Browsers
Kkia ransomware Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Kkia ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Kkia ransomware from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).