2>What is MajorLauncher?
If you suddenly noticed a magnifying glass icon called MajorLauncher in Applications, you have malware installed on your device. This app takes over mode of Safari, Google Chrome, or Mozilla so that a computer user forced to complete all analyzes via a new custom search engine. Moreover, it reassigns all mode back if you wish to alter them using the manual method. Deleting using the manual method MajorLauncher app by dragging it to the clutter isn’t a resolution, as the threat may to reinstall itself. This app is meant for the sole thing merely – spike advertisement-supported income by exhibiting 3-rd party merchandise. It will flood your machine with a big amount of varied advertising-supported (pop-ups, video/audio ads, vouchers, greatest offers, etc.) as well as nonstop redirects to affiliate sites. Such behavior not merely slows down the browser you use but on top of that puts your pc at jeopardize since there is no assurance that all links supplied by this potentially unwanted program are sheltered. The sole method to download rid of this is to completely uninstall MajorLauncher from your computer.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in MajorLauncher.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
- Installs itself without permissions
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- MajorLauncher Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- MajorLauncher Shows commercial adverts
- Integrates into the web browser via the MajorLauncher browser extension
- Slows internet connection
- Changes user's homepage
- Common MajorLauncher behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- MajorLauncher Connects to the internet without your permission
MajorLauncher effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1030%
- Windows 836%
- Windows 722%
- Windows Vista5%
- Windows XP7%
Eliminate MajorLauncher from Windows
Delete MajorLauncher from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove MajorLauncher from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase MajorLauncher from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete MajorLauncher from Your Browsers
MajorLauncher Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase MajorLauncher from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate MajorLauncher from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).