Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware, also known as FenixLocker Ransomware, is a file encrypting computer infection. She was programmed to lock files using the encryption algorithm to AES, to enable the cyber criminals to get money from the people. For this reason, she finds personal files with the extensions. mp3, .doc, .jpg, .ppt, and others on the computer and disable them all by adding the email@example.com. Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware has been programmed to act so that the cyber criminals can get money from the users. No, this infection steals no money â€“ the user make a payment voluntarily, because they would get the decryption key, which can unlock the files. According to the researchers, who work at 2-delete-spyware.com, it is not smart to give the cyber criminals what they want because they will not stop to develop other computer infections. In addition, there is unfortunately no guarantee that the decryption key is emailed to you after payment. Ultimately, the free decryptor recently was published. It will unlock your files for free. Before you use this part of the software, remove the Ransomware infection completely from your PC, so that you can encrypt your personal files as well as the free decryptor not again.
Once with the Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware on the computer files found is finished, she created the text file help to decrypt.txt or CryptoLocker.txt on the desktop. In contrast to other Ransomware infections provides very little information available. If you open the .txt file that created it, you will find only one set “All your files are encrypted, to decrypt them write me to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org” (“all your files have been encrypted, decrypt them, write me an email to email@example.com”). Users who write E-Mails to the E-Mail address that should receive a reply with further instructions. There is no doubt that you will be prompted to pay a certain sum of money, and it explains how to do this. The cybercriminals will not risk to get caught. Which is why they often encourage users, payable in Bitcoin. The amount of the ransom, which calls the Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware, is unknown, but we can assure you that the decryption key is not cheap and can be even 1 to 3 Bitcoins (1 bit coin is approximately $607). Do not support the cybercriminals, by paying the money. Our researchers say that it is not smart to do so, because those files could not be decrypted possibly for you after the transfer of the money. It is also known that the free decryptor does exist; So instead, use him.
Researchers say that there are a number of infections, which are similar to Bitcoinrush@imail.com Ransomware, Diablo_diablo2@aol.com Ransomware and Legioner_seven@aol.com Ransomware, that nowadays all spread on the Web to Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware, for example. Are you sure when you have no Internet connection; If you however daily Internet surfing, often download applications and tend to open spam emails, you could enable a Ransomware infection to penetrate quickly into your computer. In most cases, users allow those threats to penetrate into your PC by opening attachments from spam emails. These attachments look harmless at 1st glance, for example an annex might look document as a .doc or .pdf, why users open it safely. Of course, you could also enable a such serious infection, to penetrate into your PC, if you continue to download software of questionable third-party Web sites. Also she could be filed by a Trojan, penetrating also into computer without consent. Ordinary users may not be able to protect their computers alone, to keep enabled so we recommend that you download the renowned anti-malware tool SpyHunter from our Web site, it upgrade and it around the clock.
Although the Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware like other Ransomware infections spread and also trying to get money from the users differs in the sense of other infections of Ransomware, that it blocks not the screen or system functions such as Task Manager and directory editor. You didn’t even change the desktop background. This shows that Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware is a simple infection, and it should be not too difficult to delete them from your computer.
Because Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware does not many changes to the system, this threat can be deleted by you your executable file (it has the extension. exe) deletes from the downloads folder. Of course she could be even at a different location. Scan your system with an automatic malware remover, for example SpyHunter, so if you can not find the file. To get easy the diagnostic version of a renowned scanner you left click the download button.
Manually remove Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware
- Delete You the file .exe the Ransomware from the downloads folder or your desktop.
- Delete You the file .txt (help for decrypt.txt or CryptoLocker.txt) from the desktop.
- Emptying You the Trash.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware Behavior
- Slows internet connection
- Integrates into the web browser via the Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware browser extension
- Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware Shows commercial adverts
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware Connects to the internet without your permission
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Changes user's homepage
- Common Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1031%
- Windows 829%
- Windows 719%
- Windows Vista8%
- Windows XP13%
Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware Geography
Eliminate Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware from Windows
Delete Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware from Your Browsers
Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Centrumfr@india.com Ransomware from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).