2>What is SunnyDay ransomware?
SunnyDay is a ransowmare-type virus that is aimed at personal user data – from important work documentation to family photos. That’s the full fact of ransomware threats is to obtain income from a victim. In spite of the fact that this malware targets English-speaking people, it’s earlier circulate around the world. The second infiltrated, it puts strong encoding on files so that people are not able to entry them. In almost all instances, this is the sole way as the files are contaminated by new malicious software of the Dharma classification category are not decryptable. However, we don’t suggest you to pay them profit as no one can promise the decryption of your personal data after the payment. In this report, you will discover guidelines on how to eliminate SunnyDay ransomware and unlock .SunnyDay files for free-of-charge.
The content of fine message (“Restore_My_Files.txt”):
As soon as the encryption process is being done, you won’t be capable of opening files in bundles with .SunnyDay extension unless they are decrypted. For example, myfamily.jpg file will turn into myfamily.jpg.SunnyDay. Afterward, SunnyDay ransomware leaves fine mention in format of TXT document (“RESTORE_FILES_INFO.txt”) along with the demand to transfer a fine in BTC cryptocurrency.
There exists two solutions to eliminate SunnyDay Ransomware and recover your files. The at the beginning is to employ an automated deletion utility. This approach is fitted even for not experienced users as the deletion program can remove all situations of this infection in just several clicks. The first moment is to use our by hand elimination instructions. This is a much more confusing way that needs exclusive os abilities.
How SunnyDay ransomware receives on my system?
Cybercriminals use different methods to distribute the malware software to the target device. Ransomware malware may infiltrate victims’ devices etc. than in one or two methods, in many situations, cryptoviral scam breach is full together with the following techniques:
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in SunnyDay.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
- Changes user's homepage
- SunnyDay Connects to the internet without your permission
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Common SunnyDay behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Slows internet connection
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- SunnyDay Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Installs itself without permissions
SunnyDay effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1022%
- Windows 836%
- Windows 723%
- Windows Vista5%
- Windows XP14%
Eliminate SunnyDay from Windows
Delete SunnyDay from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove SunnyDay from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase SunnyDay from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete SunnyDay from Your Browsers
SunnyDay Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase SunnyDay from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate SunnyDay from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).