The Taka Ransomware is a dangerous threat to your computer, which must be taken seriously. This malicious program can secretly infiltrate your system and encrypt your valuable files literally instantly. This means that you no longer will be able to use your files, or to open, unless you manage to get the private key, which is essential to the recovery of your files. The key is held of course hidden from your attackers in front of you, so that they can squeeze out a few hundred dollars out of you. As regards Ransomware attack, you should know first and foremost that the transfer of money to Internet criminals is always risky, because you easily cheated at the end and could stand there without the private key or decryption tool. It even technical problems can arise, such as such as an abort of the connection between this infection and the command-and-control servers, which would also cause that you do not receive your private key. Since this Ransomware is designed each time to attack you, if you reboot your system, is the only way to remove this threat, is to remove the Taka Ransomware from your system. We have found a relatively easy way to do this, but before we give away our solution, want we talk a little more about this infection and about how they manages to penetrate into your computer.
If you want to be able to protect your system from such dangerous programs you must be aware that they attack you generally about spamming campaigns. So you so find the Taka Ransomware on your computer, you must on a spam email in your Inbox click and then download the file attachment and run. In this way, the most Ransomware infection take place. Now that you know this, you can stop the next attack by making sure that you open only emails that certainly sent to you personally. You also need to know that these spam emails include not only your daily fake emails that sell alleged magical pharmaceutical products. These can look a package issue service as absolutely legitimate E-Mails from your Internet service provider, a hotel, and so on. The subject line that is usually used, has to do with your credit card data or unpaid invoices. Who would want to look at not a such attachment, isn’t it? Well, unfortunately this would be wrong, because this curiosity might cost you your files in this case.
Although we could not determine that spread the Taka Ransomware in this way, you should be aware of even a more commonly used method called exploit kits. This method cybercriminals can take advantage of your not current browsers and driver. This is the reason from the we’s have the task, on the importance to remember to take all your programs and drivers, such as Java and the Flash Player, so you can not infect villains in this way up to date. Please remember that your files remain encrypted even if you delete the Taka Ransomware after you have noticed them. It is therefore very important to prevention in the case of such dangerous malware.
The encryption of this threat happens very quickly because it uses the AES algorithm is a Windows function. Targets this infection similar to other Ransomware programs, especially on your photos, videos and documents. The affected file name change and get a new extension: “. xxx.” This is not the first time that we have seen this extension. It seems that the infamous TeslaCrypt Ransomware used the same; This however does not necessarily mean that there is a connection between these two. The decryption key is encrypted with the RSA algorithm to make it practically impossible to him crack. When everything is complete, a text file named “help_dcfile.txt” is placed on your desktop that contains the payment instructions.
A picture with the ransom note appears at the moment, where the dirty work is done. This requirement will inform you about the situation and that the only way, how to get your files back, can get the private key, is is to look at the information in the text file on your desktop. In this file, you can find out that you need to transfer 0.5 Bitcoin wallet address that is specified in this document. The amounts to approx. EUR 270, what applies as ransom in the middle range, but is definitely not to be neglected. You can get all kinds of information about how and where you can buy Bitcoins to ensure you’re wasting valuable time when you try it yourself to find out. These villains give you three days to pay the ransom; otherwise, your private key is deleted from your server, which simply means that your encrypted files are useless. It is up to you whether you want to risk to pay this ransom, which you should bear in mind that you may not be get the private key by these criminals. We think that the best way to protect your computer is to delete the Taka Ransomware promptly.
There are actually three ways in which you can restore your files. First, If you have a backup copy on removable media, you can transfer easily your clean files on your hard disk, after you have removed the Taka Ransomware. Second, You may find a file recovery tool in the near future, that could help you to decrypt your files. And thirdly: you can decide to pay the ransom and to take the risk to lose more than just your files. However, if you choose, to take matters into their own hands, we are available, to share with you our solution for the disposal of this hazardous program from your system. To achieve the best results, please follow our instructions below. Hopefully draw a lesson from this terrible experience and be a more cautious computer users, regarding clicking on open emails or third-party content. Nevertheless, we believe that the most effective way to protect your system and your files from malicious attacks is to install a reliable malware removal tool.
How to remove the Taka Ransomware from Windows
- Press Win + R and type ‘taskschd.msc‘ to start the Task Scheduler . Then click OK.
- How to disable and delete the task named ‘enc‘ from the list.
- Press Win + Eto start the file Explorer.
- Delete You have downloaded the malicious file, you from the Spam E-mail .
- Delete “You the main executable file from the”%PROGRAMFILES(x86)%“-folder.” (In this version, the file has a randomly generated name with 6 characters and a Java icon.)
- Delete You “help_dcfile.txt” from your desktop.
- Empty You your Recycle Bin.
- Start You newyour system.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Taka Ransomware.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Taka Ransomware Behavior
- Common Taka Ransomware behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Taka Ransomware browser extension
- Slows internet connection
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Taka Ransomware Connects to the internet without your permission
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Changes user's homepage
- Installs itself without permissions
- Taka Ransomware Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Taka Ransomware Shows commercial adverts
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
Taka Ransomware effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1029%
- Windows 830%
- Windows 721%
- Windows Vista5%
- Windows XP15%
Taka Ransomware Geography
Eliminate Taka Ransomware from Windows
Delete Taka Ransomware from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Taka Ransomware from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Taka Ransomware from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Taka Ransomware from Your Browsers
Taka Ransomware Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Taka Ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Taka Ransomware from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).