It seems that Mindspark toolbars has returned after a fairly long radio silence to us. We want to introduce you the TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar , the new Member of the family. This time our researchers classify it as a potentially unwanted program. This means that this application is not harmful, but still lightly should not be included, because these kinds of programs users may expose the mistake unexpected content. She could be exploited by cyber criminals for the dissemination of malicious software, so you should wait any longer. Remove the TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar immediately by following the instructions you can find after this description, and make sure that your PC against similar threats is protected.
Since the TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar comes from the MindSpark family, she should exhibit similarities with the video scavenger toolbar, the EasyWeatherAlert toolbar, the Zwinky toolbar and many other applications from the same group. Browser tool bars in this family are known, that they offer a specific function, which is to improve your general Internet experience. They have also a separate and unique look, because they are each equipped with different features, but the core of every program of this family is the same. And their function is highly controversial. Not to mention that user very often don’t understand how this tool bars get in your computer.
In any case, we cannot say that this browser-plug in is a malicious infection. It has its own website, which you can access via free.testonlinespeed.com, and the toolbar can easily be downloaded directly. If so, a program has an official website, you can mark them sometimes difficult as dangerous app. Nevertheless, we believe that the official website is just one of many ways is how this application can be installed on your computer. It is far more likely that the freeware program is bundled. Users download freeware apps on a regular basis without even realizing that quite often third-party installer contain more than just a program. We believe that you want to have this tool bar not on the computer, but there were still those who installed it.
This toolbar is compatible with the browsers Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. If you are using any of these programs and the TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar in your computer come into it, you will notice the difference the next time you open your browser, with security. The application modifies your home page and the new-tab settings on your default browser. The program changes your home page to its default search engine “My Way” and adds a set of utilities that are intended to improve your online experience. But we think that these functions will only slow down your browser and expose other unreliable content.
What are the features of this tool bar? You can find out more about it, if you look at the official website of the program. The website says that “fast and free use to test Internet speeds of TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar”. In any case this plug in should help you so, to determine whether your Internet for certain online activities is fast enough. However, the question is whether we need something really in times of broadband Internet and the FTTX connection.
In fact, this program is likely more cumbersome than useful, because it obviously bothers your browsing habits. The toolbar can function also as an adware application, collects the data about what sites you visit, and suspend then customized commercial content. Of course, we try not to say that this application is attempting to infect with malware. The problem is that the TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar like most freeware apps for utilization by third-party is vulnerable. Therefore, you must avoid this by stopping the application that you wanted to install from Vvornherein.
If the TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar installed programs has an entry in the list, leaves an uninstall through Control Panel still certain remains, for that you need to care. In our instructions for manual removal, we show users how they can accomplish this, although it would be much better if you would scan your PC with a security application, because even more unwanted programs may be present, and must be removed. And because your top priorities should include the security of your computer, you should not be able to ignore such matters.
How to remove the TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar Behavior
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Common TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Changes user's homepage
- Slows internet connection
- Integrates into the web browser via the TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar browser extension
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar Connects to the internet without your permission
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar Shows commercial adverts
- Installs itself without permissions
TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1031%
- Windows 834%
- Windows 728%
- Windows Vista8%
- Windows XP-1%
TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar Geography
Eliminate TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar from Windows
Delete TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar from Your Browsers
TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate TestOnlineSpeed Toolbar from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).