Win Heal 2016 was classified because of his suspicious behavior on computers of users as a potentially unwanted program (PUP). The application is a system scanner that should see various threats and problems. How it works suggests that this software could show not any discoveries you. If you continue reading this article, we will explain why this might be true. Considering the fact that this program as potentially unwanted was classified, and based on our results we obtained during testing, our researchers will recommend to remove it. If you want to get rid of the software, you should not hesitate to delete win Heal 2016. This article will tell more about how of this application you, while the instructions below will help you to delete them manually.
Win Heal 2016 is possibly distributed with bundled software installers. This means that user of this PUP probably not deliberately download and install it along with other programs. Probably you have noticed that it has been suggested another application in the Setup Wizard, and decided that it might be a useful tool. In such situations, we would advise you to seek more information about the software, rather than to be subject to a short description that is offered by the installer. Descriptions can be exaggerated, so that is the only way to find out the truth, to find out yourself. For example, you could search for user or expert reviews and ratings on the Internet. Users should know whether the software that you want to install, is published by a reliable company. In this case, the files of the PUPs from any company are signed, which means that its editors are not known.
Once win Heal 2016 is installed, it creates some new registry entries, especially in the HKLM\Software and HKCU\Software the directories. A particular entry in the path HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run allows the program to start together with the Windows operating system. In other words, even if you do not want to start the application, it opens every time, when you restart the computer or turn. Unfortunately, it is probably impossible to close the window of this PUPs. Our researchers say that clicking on the X button doesn’t seem to work. It does not help, also, if you right-click on the icon of the program on the taskbar. It is therefore the only way to switch it off, to end its processes using Task Manager.
Win Heal 2016 divides the findings in six categories. Security status, system information, PC stability problems, start optimization, clean junk files and clean up the registry. After scanning of the system, the program displays the number of discoveries in each listed category. There’s also a summary which can warn users on risks and urge them to call the experts of the software for live help. The same should happen when users click on the repair button, so that it looks as if this application had only a scan function. The weird part is that the PUP is no information about the problems. For example, call legitimate scanner not only the discovered data, but show also their exact place in the system of the user. Therefore, our experts think that the discoveries could be just fictitious.
Also the text in addition to the specified phone number can mention that you, will find out more about PC problems and find even a way to resolve them if you contact the technician. If there are however many different threats on your system, is doubtful that the support Member could help you to solve them all just so. Possibly, the so-called live expert could try to persuade 2016 to purchase the full version of win Heal you. Because their free version looks suspicious, it would appear unwise to spend your money for a dubious product. If you want to invest in a security tool, it is better to choose a reputable.
Since the free version of win Heal 2016 really can repair the problems, who discovered it, it seems to be a useful program. So if you see any sense in it, to keep such suspicious application, we recommend you to delete them from the system. Those who want to remove them manually, should follow the steps specified for this text. The instructions permit all the files that you should delete and their exact locations. However, manual removal, might appear too heavy inexperienced users so that it would be better to use a reliable antimalware tool. If you have still some questions in relation to the PUP, do not hesitate to contact us about social media or to leave us a message here.
Removing win 2016 Heal
- Open the Registry Editor (press the Windows button + R, enter regedit and select OK).
- Navigating You to the following directories:
- Find the key named WinHeal or WinHeal Free 2016.
- Right click The respective key and click delete.
- Walking You to the following path: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
- Find a value name called WinHeal, right click on it and choose delete.
- Close the Registry Editor and open your File Explorer.
- Find You the following directories:
% ALLUSERSPROFILE %
% PROGRAMFILES %
- Look for folders named WinHeal, right-click each on it and then click delete.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Heal.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
- Changes user's homepage
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Slows internet connection
- Heal Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Heal Connects to the internet without your permission
- Installs itself without permissions
- Heal Shows commercial adverts
- Integrates into the web browser via the Heal browser extension
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
Heal effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1029%
- Windows 834%
- Windows 728%
- Windows Vista7%
- Windows XP2%
Eliminate Heal from Windows
Delete Heal from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Heal from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Heal from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Heal from Your Browsers
Heal Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Heal from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Heal from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).