2>What is MainHandler?
If you suddenly noticed a magnifying glass icon called MainHandler in Applications, you have malware installed on your device. This app seizes the mode of Safari, Google Chrome, or Mozilla so that a computer user forced to accomplish all scours via a new custom search engine. Moreover, it reassigns all mode back if you wish to shift them using the manual method. Deleting in a manual way MainHandler app by dragging it to the clutter isn’t a remedy, as the parasite can to reinstall itself. This app is meant for the sole thing merely – increase advertisement-supported profit by displaying 3-rd party merchandise. It’ll flood your os with an enormous amount of varied advertisement-supported (pop-ups, video/audio ads, discounts, smartest offers, etc.) as well as neverending redirects to affiliate portals. Such behavior not merely slows down the browser you use but on top of that puts your os at threaten since there is no assurance that all web links provided by the unwanted application are sheltered. The sole method to obtain rid of this is to completely eliminate MainHandler from your pc.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in MainHandler.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Changes user's homepage
- Slows internet connection
- MainHandler Connects to the internet without your permission
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Integrates into the web browser via the MainHandler browser extension
- MainHandler Shows commercial adverts
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Common MainHandler behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- MainHandler Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
MainHandler effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1030%
- Windows 838%
- Windows 720%
- Windows Vista3%
- Windows XP9%
Eliminate MainHandler from Windows
Delete MainHandler from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove MainHandler from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase MainHandler from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete MainHandler from Your Browsers
MainHandler Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase MainHandler from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate MainHandler from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).