2>What is Stablepcprotection.com?
Stablepcprotection.com is a site that is aimed to fraud users onto thinking their systems are not clean. When at the beginning started, it shows a pop-up window that looks like the anti-malware utility checking procedure and notifications the user to certain operating system risks. The aim of those incorrect statements is to frighten the user onto paying for the eradication. You shouldn’t pay for the program as it is simply a pop-up window and not actual application. Since this corrupt pop-up is induced by advertisement-supported program, we suggest that you uninstall Stablepcprotection.com from your pc. The guidelines that observe are wide.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Stablepcprotection.com.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Integrates into the web browser via the Stablepcprotection.com browser extension
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Stablepcprotection.com Connects to the internet without your permission
- Stablepcprotection.com Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Changes user's homepage
Stablepcprotection.com effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1025%
- Windows 841%
- Windows 721%
- Windows Vista8%
- Windows XP5%
Eliminate Stablepcprotection.com from Windows
Delete Stablepcprotection.com from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Stablepcprotection.com from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Stablepcprotection.com from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Stablepcprotection.com from Your Browsers
Stablepcprotection.com Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Stablepcprotection.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Stablepcprotection.com from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).